Best Buy in Malaysia Property
The start of a new year is always a time when resolutions are made. This new year brings promise of further economic improvement, but as I noted last month, it brings ample challenges, as well.
The Malaysian property sector remains sizzling hot despite the new cooling measures, while that in Singapore is slowing down. But can we really say that the former has outshined the latter? Will Malaysia Economy Transformation plan positively impact the real estate sector in Malaysia? Well this is the actual reason foreigners are now begin to explore answers on why must they invest in Malaysia property!
Here are seven reasons why Malaysia is the better place to invest:
• Property prices are more affordable compared to other Asian countries.
• The nation is politically stable and generally free from natural disaster like floods, tsunamis and earthquakes.
• In fact, the World Bank ranks Malaysia as the sixth friendliest country in the world to do business.
• 2014 is Visit Malaysia Year, major publicity around the world to encourage more visitors to the country.
• Middle Easterners and Chinese are investing huge amounts of monies in Malaysia property market and other business sectors.
• Malaysia economy is growing well on track for 2013, projection of 5.5% will be on target.
• Malaysia is on track to achieve its Economic Transformation Program.
If you have other resolutions that would benefit the industry, like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter today to post a comment. We’d love to hear them!
Here’s wishing you a happy and prosperous new year, with many property returns!
Gong Xi Fa Cai, dear readers.
Tallest luxurious 312M residential of SEA.
REGISTER for *limited* VIP 10% Discounts @ :
Official Developer website: http://www.astaka.co/register
Official Developer facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/astaka
Official Developer twitter page: https://twitter.com/astakajb
Call Astaka @ (+65) 9225-9228 or email email@example.com;
to enjoy great Savings from the Developer.
Direct developer prices.
All of your information will be kept confidential.